From: Michele on
I have a list that is approx 2000 rows by 8 columns (A:H) which needs to be
subtotaled in Column H on each change in column G. Once the list is
subtotalled it needs to be filtered to only show the rows which do NOT result
in a subtotal of 0. How can I do this?

Thank you,
Michele

From: Luke M on
You could setup the subtotals using the Data - Subtotal dialogue. Then, add
a helepr column to your data (I) witht his formula:
=VLOOKUP(G2&" Total",G:H,2,)<>0

Then filter on this column for TRUE.

--
Best Regards,