From: nfran on
I am trying to copy and paste some data from one spread sheet to another
(both Excel 2007). The cells ,where info supposed to land, show as selected,
but no data displayed. Any suggestions aprriciated.
From: Gord Dibben on
Is this a manual copy/paste operation?

i.e. copy A1:G12 from book1 switch to book2, select a single cell and
paste?

Do you have both workbooks open together?

Are they in same instance of Excel?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: skane2 on
If your data has formulas it will not copy and paste correctly. Try copying
and paste special and choose value.