From: Ming on
I'm using Excel 2007. I wanted to copy some formulas from one workbook to
another, but it becomes pictures right away (same as choices when pictures).
The paste functions work fine within the same worksheet or the same workbook.

It never happened before.

Can someone help? Thanks.
From: tech1NJ on
Need additional information. Example of formula you are trying to copy will
help greatly.
--
tech1NJ