From: LondonLad on
Hi
Is it possible to copy from a listbox to a folder on c:\ drive?
Could you please give code snippet to help me.
Thank you

If no what if it is a textbox? is that possible?

Ron
From: Dee Earley on
On 02/07/2010 15:34, LondonLad wrote:
> Hi
> Is it possible to copy from a listbox to a folder on c:\ drive?
> Could you please give code snippet to help me.
> Thank you
>
> If no what if it is a textbox? is that possible?

*sighs*
How long have you been writing this and still lacking the basics?

Check each of these keywords in the help.
Open
Print #
Close

That will allow you to output a number of strings to the file.
It's difficult to get more detailed without just writing it for you...

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems

Please reply to the group.)
From: Mike Williams on
"LondonLad" <LondonLad(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Is it possible to copy from a listbox to
> a folder on c:\ drive?

Yes. See Larry Serflaten's response for full details.

Mike

From: LondonLad on
Hi Dee
Strange as it may seem I have never written any programs that open a folder
and post data to it.
The fact that I am a self taught novice sometimes makes it difficult to get
an answer from the internet which is why I use this forum.
Just to expand a little further from my original post my listbox could
contain around 100 entries to put them in a folder do I have to select them
one at a time or can I select all.
If you can help further I would be grateful.

Ron

From: LondonLad on
Hi Mike
Thanks for your post i did a google search on Larry Serflaten and although I
did find some code I could not see copy data from a listbox to a folder on
C:\.
Do you have a link by any chance?

Ron