From: excelchallenged on
I have huge spreadsheet with dozens of columns, and filters are on most
columns.

In my last column, I want to systematically post the results only of
specific lines while specific (and sometimes multiple) filters are on. Also,
the last column is filtered for "blanks" only, so if a line already has a
value from copying a prior filter value that value does not get overwritten
by a more recent filtered value. I have done this for years in excel 2003,
but in 2007 the values from the non-visible lines copy over to my last column
as well, which I don't want.

How can I ensure only the values of the visible lines are copied to the last
column?