From: Sanford Aranoff on
Cost Captain cost $53. Download from Microsoft $109. Is Cost
Captain legit? Can we get support?
From: Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook) on
I do not see the relevance to MS Outlook.

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook

From: costcaptain on

Hi,

Wanted to let you guys know that our company CostCaptain.com is a
Microsoft Authorized Education Partner. In reference to the original
question, the products we offer are 100% genuine Microsoft products. In
this case, Outlook 2007 is offered at academic discount and only
available to those who qualify as education buyers. The academic edition
products that are displayed are only available to Qualified Educational
Users, as that term is defined on Microsoft�s Education Web site at
http://www.microsoft.com/education/eligible.mspx

We're here to assist if you have any questions, so feel free to email
techsupport(a)costcaptain.com.

Sincerely,
Matt

CostCaptain.com Support Team

--
costcaptain
costcaptain's Profile: 1469

[url=&quot;http://www.thecodecage.com&quot;]Microsoft Office Help[/url]

From: Peter Foldes on
techsupport(a)costcaptain.com.

--
Peter

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"costcaptain" <costcaptain.464m46(a)thecodecage.com> wrote in message

> Wanted to let you guys know that our company CostCaptain.com is a
> Microsoft Authorized Education Partner.

So? Why post your spam in an Outlook newsgroup?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]