From: CMcGrann on
I am running a database on my c:\ drive, but just starting today, I am
receiving a "Could not lock file" error message when attempting to open the
database. I've used this database for quite some time and just now received
this message. Any ideas? Thanks!
From: Jerry Whittle on
Reboot the computer but do not start the database. Next open up Windows
Explorer and go to the folder that holds the database file. Is there a file
with the same name but ends in .ldb or .laccdb? If so, delete it.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Risse on

"CMcGrann" <CMcGrann(a)discussions.microsoft.com> kirjoitti
viestiss�:3315CA0C-54EE-4181-917F-D631B8E10961(a)microsoft.com...