From: brucedodds2 on
I'm having a little trouble learning the Access 2007 developer
interface, particularly the changes in form & report design. I don't
find Access Help to be of much use. Can anyone recommend a book or
article that covers the changes in the design interface from A2003 ->
A2007?

Thanks!
From: Jeff Conrad [MSFT] on
Hi Bruce,

What specifically are you having trouble with?

My FAQ pages on Acces 2007 might help you:
http://accessjunkie.com/faq2007.aspx

--
Jeff Conrad - Access Junkie - MVP Alumnus
SDET II - Access Test Team - Microsoft Corporation

Co-author - Microsoft Office Access 2007 Inside Out
Presenter - Microsoft Access 2007 Essentials
http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie.html
Access 2007 Info: http://www.AccessJunkie.com

http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.mspx

From: Risse on

"brucedodds2" <bruce.dodds(a)fmglobal.com> kirjoitti
viestiss�:8c5e939c-f456-4e2f-8030-31d1a36b1a23(a)b33g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...