From: oli on
Hi,
i have been using fireworks MX for a couple of years, never eny
problem. Since yesterday I am getting the above error and can't figure
out why, I have not made any changes to the PC or installed any new
software.
I read from some post that quicktime can cause problem and have
removed it along with all the files that came with it, i also removed
all I pod softwares and files.
i also read that one fireworks extension can caused problems but I
have no extensions installed at all, also the only powertoy I have is
image resize as I also read that some other power toy can cause
conflicts.

I have try a restore point without any success, would any one know?
The PC runs on windows XP SP2, there is enough memory and disk space

Many thanks,
olivier