|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Create own quick select
Hi, When done with setting your settings in Optimize, you can save these settings (on the far right side to the of the optimize tab) .. The new settings from then on show up in the pull-down list under the slice properties .. ... 18 Mar 2010 08:10
Text to Path and Skewed
Hi I would like to add a skewed text to a path. As soon as I add the text to the path it goes back to the unskewed form. (I would like to have some how circular big from small back text - the illusion of spatiality!) Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks, Carly ... 7 Sep 2009 13:23
How to add registered trademark and trademark symbols to graphics in Fireworks 8
In message <81087b6d-21df-4692-bc4d-6f75739a59ff(a)v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com>, samurai71 <samurai96(a)gmail.com> writes I am hoping that someone can help with with adding either the registered trademark or trademark symbols to a graphic in Fireworks 8? Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciate... 3 Sep 2009 07:48
How to add registered trademark and trademark symbols to graphics in Fireworks 8
I am hoping that someone can help with with adding either the registered trademark or trademark symbols to a graphic in Fireworks 8? Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated ... 3 Sep 2009 07:48
run jsp batch jobs from batch file
how to run a saved batch job from a batch file. tia, mcnewsxp ... 3 Sep 2009 07:48
Cannot autoselect objects in fireworks
Yesterday, I was designing in Fireworks CS$ when I press some keys on my keyboard (don't ask me which ones) and then autoselect was disable. Now to select an object in my design, I need to select the related layer in my Layers panel and then select the object in my design. I just don't know how to restore it to the... 3 Sep 2009 07:48
text looks ugly - FW8-question
Dear group, I have to create some buttons to go as triggers for an accordeon panel. So I used a canvas with a background color and added text to it with the text-tool. Because I need the same text in 2 different colors, I duplicated the text and only changed the text-color. I chose the background color as matte ... 3 Sep 2009 07:48
How to do autochange banners, pictures?
Like the banner at the top here: http://www.autopano.net/en/ Is that Flash or can DW or FW do it (I have Flash 8 but I've never used it)? Duncan? ;-) -paulw ... 3 Sep 2009 07:48
Disappearing Mouse Cursor?
My mouse cursor occationaly disappears when I'm working in Fireworks. I've been working a lot with common library elements. Seems to occur when I add a new common library item to the document or try to edit one. I can see the mouse again if I move it out of the reach of Fireworks (to the desktop) but then i... 16 Dec 2008 11:23
Can't install Fireworks trial
Hello. I downloaded Fireworks CS4 Trial, unpack it to my drive D and cann't install it. When I push setup exe I get an error "Setup has encountered an error and can not continue. Contact Adobe Customer Support for assistance". But this is trial version and I have no support programm. I use Vista Business ... 4 Dec 2008 01:44
FW CS4 10.5.5 Crashes on Launch
I installed CS4 design Premium and everything works fine except FW. Each time I try to launch it I get a window pop up that says "AMT Subsystem Failure" and that I should restart. I did restart but no luck. I switched to a test user to eliminate the font issue and still the same error. I uninstallled from the DVD... 17 Dec 2008 09:35
Final Resolution to the FW CS4 Launch Problem?
Can you be more specific on the error you get? h ... 9 Dec 2008 01:39
No Internet Connection Detected
Hi all I have just upgraded to Web Premium CS4 and have come across a new problem. I first noticed it when trying to use the built in Kuler feature and then find that it complained with a "No Internet Connection Detected" error. I then (after a quick read of the help) found the Connections panel and added... 5 Dec 2008 11:12
Fireworks CS4 Does Not Start Up
Okay, this is a follow-up post... I logged out of my main account, and logged in to my backup admin account. Fireworks CS4 works perfectly in the secondary account. I went back to my main account and closed all open programs, and tried opening up Fireworks CS4 again, but it did not complete the loading as I men... 24 Nov 2008 07:19
Vector Drawing Bug New in CS4
http://www.timshundo.com/dpud/uploads/Screenshot%201.png Somewhat self-explanatory. When Joining or Union-ing objects, horizontal lines tend to bleed 1 pixel below the actual path line. The fix is to move the path up, but when you have hundreds of joined paths, it can be pretty tedious and annoying. Fix? ... 10 Nov 2008 11:34
Animated GIFs are ridiculously large - why?
Hi all, I cannot figure out why the animated GIFs I am exporting are so massive in file size. For example, I import a small 5-frame 650Byte GIF. I edit the size of the canvas to pad it to a square (from 54x40 to 54x54, or something like that), then I save it with the following settings: Animated GIF Exa... 28 Jul 2008 11:01
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4