First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Import from Indesign
Hi, We use Fireworks 8 for web layout and we work with a design group that uses Indesign. They send us a design from which we generate a website but we have real problems passing files from indesign to fireworks. They use macs and can export a pdf that fireworks will open but, for some reason, on our pcs we ... 28 Mar 2007 16:06
Optimize colors fails on color blends
I try to optimize a slice using PNG 8,24 or 32 and "exact" and set colors to max amount. However, FW always reverts to "adaptive" and does not use all colors it could, thus a smooth color fade is ruined. Clicking "Rebuild Color table" does not help either. It only uses just 4 colors trying to display a color fa... 29 Mar 2007 12:00
Popup Menu in Fireworks 8
Hi All, I want to create popup menu using fireworks 8. I was able to create basic simple popup menu. I want to make popup menu in which when mouse is moved over root button it changes its image, pops out the menu and root image stays into changed image till pop up menu is poped out. when popup menu is cl... 8 Mar 2007 14:00
Could not complete your request. An internal error occurred.
I use Fireworks on both Win and Mac platforms, and when it started giving me trouble on my Win XP machine, I started using fireworks on my iBook more. Worked OK for a while, then started having same /similar problems on the Mac as the PC. So, while switching to Mac may be good on some level, (I still use bot... 24 Feb 2007 19:00
Problem loading the content XML error
Has a solution to this been found. I too am having this message appear for Fireworks. and the "You've requested a language ('en') in Flash as well. I just updated to Dreamweaver 8.02 as well. I have an iMac 10.4.8 It hasn't crashed any programs but it sure is annoying. ... 9 Feb 2007 09:20
Exporting layers to files not working
I try to export my layers to files but when I get to the window to find the location to save the layer files to, the checkmark box called "current frame only" is always checked and grayed out so I can't uncheck it. Very frustrating. I've already distributed the layers and still nothing. Does, anyone know why t... 14 Dec 2006 07:24
Fireworks installation error message
Text I just bought Fireworks MX 2004 Education Version for a class I'm taking spring term. When I try to install it, I get the following message : Error Message OX 80040702 Failed to load dll: Macronmedia_Licensing_Installer and then the program shuts down. I've emailed Macromedia about the problem but ... 29 Mar 2006 15:32
"A problem was detected with your application" error
I have been using Fireworks (version 8) for a long time with no hassle (fully activated etc.) However, recently, I cannot say exactly since when unfortunately, whenever I try to launch it I get this error message Macromedia Product Activation Please Reinstall your software A problem was detected with your a... 18 Feb 2006 13:47
Canvas Size
I use Fireworks 3 and can only get a maximum canvas length of 6000 pixels. I am thinking about upgrading to 8 or to Adobe Photoshop CS2. Can I can longer canvas size in either? ... 12 Feb 2006 05:00
Fireworks 8 font error on OS X.
Hi I keep getting this error message when I trying to change the font of a design I am working on. I have the text typed out and was scrolling through the font list and when I select a font, a message says: COULD NOT COMPLETE YOUR REQUEST. AN INTERNAL ERROR OCCURRED. It is getting very frustrating. I am run... 9 Nov 2005 22:04
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4