From: wptech on
I try to export my layers to files but when I get to the window to find the
location to save the layer files to, the checkmark box called "current frame
only" is always checked and grayed out so I can't uncheck it. Very frustrating.
I've already distributed the layers and still nothing. Does, anyone know why
that checkmark as well as the options button is grayed out in that window? I'm
using fireworks mx.

Thanks

From: wptech on
Does anyone have any idea as to what's going on here? I even spent $hundreds
to upgrade to the latest version of studio 8 with Fireworks 8 thinking that
would fix the issue, and it's still doing the same greyed out checkmark. It's
really getting annoying and I wish someone from the support department would at
least respond to this post. It's been almost a month.

From: Philip Herlihy on
Can you post the file on the web?

--
PH, London