From: keith_pd on
Has a solution to this been found. I too am having this message appear for
Fireworks. and the
"You've requested a language ('en') in Flash as well.
I just updated to Dreamweaver 8.02 as well.
I have an iMac 10.4.8

It hasn't crashed any programs but it sure is annoying.

From: tracyx on
I have seen this problem occasionally, but was able to make it go away by
turning on the proper fonts for the project in Suitcase. But TODAY I can't
open ANY of my files... I get this message "Problem loading the content XML,
You've requested a language ('en") which doesn't not have any available
content. HELP! Why has this happened? I have all the current software -
Dreamweaver isn't running simlutaneously...

From: AjPID on
I have had this issue as well. Is anyone from Adobe going to comment on this or
has any user come up with a solution/workaround that works? I tried the
quitting both FW and DW, but that doesn't work for me.

From: Freeney on
Hello

I'm a Tech in LIverpool John Moores University. I've seen this error happen to
a number of students.

Is the cases I've seen it happens when students ask dreamweaver to make a web
photo album. Fireworks is automatically launched and the error appears.

As they are dealing with photos they naturally store their images in folders
such as e.g. :17/02/04

When they select this as their "source images folder" the computer sees this
as 17>02>04 i.e. three separate folders

Renaiming the folder 17_02_04 resolves this issue.

An obvious fix for an obvious fault but can be overlooked.