From: countonme99 on
I use Fireworks on both Win and Mac platforms, and when it started giving me
trouble on my Win XP machine, I started using fireworks on my iBook more.
Worked OK for a while, then started having same /similar problems on the Mac as
the PC. So, while switching to Mac may be good on some level, (I still use
both for various things,) now that fireworks is giving me trouble on both
platforms, I just want to toss them BOTH out the window, instead of only the PC!
I had been creating some rather large files on both which took ages to render,
but the files I am having trouble with are not as large as others I
successfully created. I haven't used any fonts in my projects, so I don't
think that's the problem, I am leaning towards the extensions I installed or
the update being the problem. No answer yet, only more questions!

From: countonme99 on
PS I haven't ever gotten not enough memory message, though wondered if it was a memory issue. I also increased paging file size to no avail.