From: suzy_bcny on
Hi All,

I want to create popup menu using fireworks 8. I was able to create basic
simple popup menu.

I want to make popup menu in which when mouse is moved over root button it
changes its image, pops out the menu and root image stays into changed image
till pop up menu is poped out. when popup menu is close root image changes to
original image.(same as www.bestbuy.com is having - when mosue is moved over
root image change to image with yellow font, pops out the menu and stays yello
font imiage till pop up menu is open. when pop up menu is closed root image
changes to original image/state.)

Does anybody have idea, how to do this?

Pls Help!

Thank you.

From: suzy_bcny on
Thanks Alan for your reply.

But I donot want to buy anything else. I have already bought fireworks8.

I would just like to use fireworks8 for creating menu.

Your suggestion in this will really help me. Thank you.

From: Murray *ACE* on
I don't believe Alan suggested you buy anything, but if he did, then
consider these free alternatives. The FW menus simple suck large rocks....

Check the uberlink and MacFly tutorials at PVII -
http://www.projectseven.com/

and the Navbar tutorial/articles at Thierry's place
http://tjkdesign.com/articles/dropdown/

Or this one (more recent article):
http://tjkdesign.com/articles/Pure_CSS_Dropdown_Menus.asp

Or to get it done fast, go here -