First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm looking for a Fireworks tutorial
I think it was packaged with either FW MX or 8. It was a complete step by step for creating a web comp. Im pretty sure it was on Adobes site too. It was a mock up of a webstie for a cafe I think. ... 26 Jun 2007 13:02
Corrupted Fireworks CS3 file
I was half way through saving my huge file (15 pages worth) when the power went out and now I can't even open it (could not open the file, unknown file type). Is there any way I can fix my it? I did make a backup copy of it yesterday but I have several hours of work done on it today... Thanks for any ... 21 Jun 2007 10:30
REGISTRATION CONNECTION FAILURE
Does anyone know why when I successfully install and activate Fireworks CS3, the registration screen appears and gives me the following message: Registration - Connection Failure We were unable to connect to Adobe to Register your product. To proceed with Registration please check the following: Make ... 14 Jun 2007 00:56
Error Message Fireworks CS3
On Apr 24, 2:15 am, Spider <arachnopo...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Hello When opening or save or export I receive this message "Could Not Complete Your Request. An error occurred" Any ideas I'm not sure but I get this too.... will try a reinstall. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. ... 3 Jun 2007 10:42
Help!
I am trying to do a batch process. But when i click batch it says " could not run the script the file was not found" also i dont think im doing it right. could someone walk me through how to make all my photos to fit in a canvas of 150x128 and make the canvas a certain colour and make all my photos set to multi... 1 Jun 2007 09:41
Importing Illustrator vectors into FW 8
My artist has produced a design in Illustrator CS3, that I want to use as the basis of a web site design using Fireworks 8. He's sent me the complete design in layers, as well as individual files (e.g. logo options), all as EPS files. When I open or import his EPS files, however, they come into FW 8 rasterized ... 30 May 2007 10:55
Fireworks CS3 WIll Not Start Up
I have downloaded both the Dreamweaver and Fireworks CS3 trials and have been using them both for a couple of days without any problems. Suddenly when starting up Fireworks (it starts to load the program) then comes up with the following pop up message box. "Your user privileges do not allow Fireworks to updat... 20 May 2007 21:41
"Fireworks can not run.The resource files are missing ordamaged"
Hi, I had the same problem on Win XP (Home) and Firework MX after a complete reinstall of my system. There might be two triggers for the problem 1. I used my regular user account to install most of the programs and downgraded it afterwards to a limited user account! This seems to be a bad idea at all!!! S... 16 May 2007 16:23
Error Message Fireworks CS3
Hello When opening or save or export I receive this message "Could Not Complete Your Request. An error occurred" Any ideas ... 23 Apr 2007 14:38
internal error
I am unable to open a fireworks file I worked on yesterday. The error is, "Could not complete your request. an internal error occured." I think that the problem is that a font is turned off, or corrupted. Is there a workaround? In Photoshop or Illustrator, the document will be flat, and I need the layers and ... 25 Mar 2007 12:16
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4