From: nickymc on
I am unable to open a fireworks file I worked on yesterday. The error is,
"Could not complete your request. an internal error occured."

I think that the problem is that a font is turned off, or corrupted. Is there
a workaround? In Photoshop or Illustrator, the document will be flat, and I
need the layers and slices.

:disgust;

From: Linda Rathgeber **Adobe Community Expert - Fireworks** on
nickymc wrote:

> I am unable to open a fireworks file I worked on yesterday. The error is,
> "Could not complete your request. an internal error occured."
>
> I think that the problem is that a font is turned off, or corrupted. Is there
> a workaround? In Photoshop or Illustrator, the document will be flat, and I
> need the layers and slices.

Reinstall the font?

--
Linda Rathgeber [PVII] *Adobe Community Expert-Fireworks*
http://www.projectseven.com
From: nickymc on
All the fonts are installed and turned on, but it still gives me the error. FW has caused me this problem numerous times. How can I prevent or fix it?