From: Moosehouse on
I have downloaded both the Dreamweaver and Fireworks CS3 trials and have been
using them both for a couple of days without any problems. Suddenly when
starting up Fireworks (it starts to load the program) then comes up with the
following pop up message box. "Your user privileges do not allow Fireworks to
update your registry. Launch and edit with Dreamweaver will not work properly
until Fireworks is launched while using Administrative privileges.
The pop up box then freezes and I am unable to close it down. If I go into
task manager and end program, it then finishes loading and shut down.
I am running Vista Ultimate and my account is the admin account and this has
only just started to happen.
Any ideas anyone?