First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Exporting Error
I am working with Fireworks CS3 on a Mac and trying to create buttons (and eventually drop-down menus) for Dreamweaver. When I create the button I can save it but when I try to export the HTML to Dreamweaver it gives an error message: "Could not run script. File not found". It also gives this error for other... 16 Jul 2008 22:20
Create Slideshow
I am trying to creat a slideshow in Fireworks CS3 for the first time. I have selected 22 images, given them captions, gone through all the side panels and when I hit create it says "no images were processed." Can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong? ... 19 Apr 2008 17:06
Splash Page
I'm struggling with my splash page in fireworks. My rollover button effects work and I have some animation on my page. When I play the frames my buttons run through all the up, down etc. states and I dont want that. And also when I preview in browser my buttons dissappear. What am I doing wrong???? ... 9 Apr 2008 14:40
simple photo gallery
I used a very old version of Fireworks some time ago, which I think had the ability to do this but I'm now uing CS3 and wanted to know: I would like to create a simple photo gallery whereby there is a grid of 4x3 image thumbnails and then when you click on one of the thumbnails it enlarges the photo to take u... 10 Nov 2007 09:06
Could not launch fireworks, an internal error occurred
Hi, i have been using fireworks MX for a couple of years, never eny problem. Since yesterday I am getting the above error and can't figure out why, I have not made any changes to the PC or installed any new software. I read from some post that quicktime can cause problem and have removed it along with all the fil... 19 Oct 2007 05:04
Could not open the file. An internal error occurred.
Hi, I was editing a file with fireworks and now I can't open it after a few edit & saves. A message pops up showing "Could not open the file. An internal error occurred". However, I can open the file with normal image viewer programs. It just doesn't work with fireworks. Has anybody met this problem befor... 17 Oct 2007 05:29
The effect is missing and cnanot be edited
We just upgraded from the Dreamweaver MX 2004 suite to CS3. I have several images that I created in Fireworks MX 2004 that contain a certain effect labeled "Bevel Boss..." (I can't see the rest of it). It basically makes it look 3D-ish. When I load these graphics in Fireworks CS3, everything is "flat", and w... 5 Sep 2007 13:08
Problem with Trial
I got a problem when trying to open the trial version of Fireworks CS3. Here is the message I got: A problem was encountered while trying to load the trial period for Adobe Fireworks CS3. Click Quit to see if restarting your computer or reinstalling the software fixes this problem. Otherwise, click Contin... 1 Aug 2007 09:45
I have a problem with Fw cs3
carlitobala wrote: When i iniziate FW appears a message saying: "Imposible to iniciate FW, an internal error has taking place" i am argentinian so this appears in spanish and i translate it isn't textual. sorry for my english. i wish you can help me. Post in Spanish. We have folks here that can ... 13 Jul 2007 00:30
Could not run the script. This command requires anactive document.
Hi, I'm receiving a confusing glitch running a batch process in FW MX 2004. I want to resize images in one folder and export them to another. I step through the batch wizard and on commencement of the batch receive an error: [Q]Could not run the script. This command requires an active document.[/Q] FW ... 2 Jul 2007 18:40
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4