From: UCMBWebmaster on
I am working with Fireworks CS3 on a Mac and trying to create buttons (and
eventually drop-down menus) for Dreamweaver. When I create the button I can
save it but when I try to export the HTML to Dreamweaver it gives an error
message: "Could not run script. File not found". It also gives this error for
other things like previewing in a browser. I am new to Fireworks so it could
be something stupid that I am missing but I have read a few tutorials and I am
pretty sure I am doing everything correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

From: JoeyD1978 on
Reinstall? If that doesn't work call Adobe.