From: locopop on
I am trying to creat a slideshow in Fireworks CS3 for the first time. I have
selected 22 images, given them captions, gone through all the side panels and
when I hit create it says "no images were processed."
Can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong?

From: heathrowe on
Which Player?
What file types are you trying to process?

Also for which ever Player you are using, in the Album Book Properties tab,
click the I icon command to the right of the Player drop down list for details
on what is acceptable/not acceptable for that particular Player. Not all tab
options are necessary for a given Player.

From: locopop on
the images are optimized jpegs. Itried a couple different players - Dreamworld - green (Flash) and Sliver-silver (flash)
From: heathrowe on
Ok - One thing to verify is the optimized jpgs. If I remember correctly, Flash
does not handle 'Progressive' jpg's well.

If you created the outputed jpgs from Photoshop for example, make sure
'Progressive' is deselected. If from FireWorks, turn off 'Progressive Browser
Display'.

If the above was the case, just try it on a few images, rebuild the slideshow,
to confirm.

Pages: 1
Prev: Splash Page
Next: Exporting Error