From: pons2000 on
I was half way through saving my huge file (15 pages worth) when the power went
out and now I can't even open it (could not open the file, unknown file type).

Is there any way I can fix my it?

I did make a backup copy of it yesterday but I have several hours of work done
on it today...

Thanks for any info.

Lisa (desperate)

From: Alex MariƱo on
Lisa,

I don't know of anyway to recover your lost work this time. Be greatful
you had a backup from yesterday.

As a consolation, for the future, there is an extension that once
installed allows you to specify a period of time (hours/ minutes) to
auto save the file for you.

http://nathanpitman.com/journal/373/whered-those-fireworks-extensions-go

alex