Next: Canvas Size
From: Kelvin Chen on
Hi

I keep getting this error message when I trying to change the font of a
design I am working on. I have the text typed out and was scrolling through
the font list and when I select a font, a message says: COULD NOT COMPLETE
YOUR REQUEST. AN INTERNAL ERROR OCCURRED.

It is getting very frustrating.

I am running OS X. 4.2 (Tiger) on a Dual 2.7Ghz PowerMac. HELP!!!

Has anyone experienced this problem before?

Thank you.

Kelvin
From: Kelvin Chen on
Besides the last error message I keep getting, whenever I change try to
change the font, I keep getting this error message as well:

COULD NOT RENDER THE DATABSE. An Internal error occurred.

This is getting annoying.

From: Linda Rathgeber-Stewart *TMM* on
Kelvin Chen wrote:
> Besides the last error message I keep getting, whenever I change try to
> change the font, I keep getting this error message as well:

Check for corrupted fonts.

http://www.thexlab.com/faqs/multipleappsquit.html

--
Linda Rathgeber-Stewart ::: PVII
http://www.projectseven.com

Fireworks Newsgroup: news://forums.projectseven.com/fireworks/
CSS Newsgroup: news://forums.projectseven.com/css/
Team MM Fireworks Volunteer | www.macromedia.com/go/team

Pages: 1
Next: Canvas Size