From: Missbrooke06 on
I need a formula that calculates how many out of a range of cells are within
10 of another cell. For instance, I have cells F3 through U3. I want to know
how many of them are either 10 above or 10 below the value in cell V3. If
cell V3 equals 20, than I want to know how many are between 10 and 20 and how
many are between 20 and 30. Ideally, this would be in the same formula but
two seperate formulas is also acceptable.

From: Don Guillett on
Look in the help index for SUMIF. You can combine

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: Mike H on
Hi,

Try this

=COUNTIF(F2:U2,">="&V2/2)-COUNTIF(F2:U2,">"&V2*1.5)

--
Mike

question.