From: Mr-Re Man on
I have a query with 5 fields
[permit_type_txt], [age],[schoolsid_no],[sen_passenger],[schoolname_txt]

Permit Type has 3 values, either "Season Ticket, Standard Ticket & Concession"
There are approx 70 different schools

I need to create a report that counts how many season tickets, standard,
concession passes have been issued against each school.

Is this possible?
From: Allen Browne on
1. In query design view, depress the Total button (upper sigma icon on the
toolbar/ribbon.) Access adds a Total row to the query design grid.

2. Add [permit_type_txt] and [schoolsid_no] to the query design grid.
In the Total row, accept Group By under both.

3. Add [schoolsid_no] again (i.e. in the next free column.)
This time, choose Count in the Total row.