From: Marilyn Myers on
I work with Access 2007. I have a table with 4 columns: Date Mailed, 2nd, C
w/o Inv, and C w/Inv. I can get the monthly totals by grouping on Date
Mailed and each individual column. Is there a way to combine the totals for
2nd, C w/o Inv and C w/Inv that are Yes/No boxes into One column? I use the
following for each individual column:
YesCount1st: Abs(Sum([1st]))

How do I write the expression to include all three fields in one column?
Thanks in advance for any help someone can give.
Marilyn
From: KARL DEWEY on
YesCountAll: Abs(Sum([2nd] + [C w/o Inv] + [C w/Inv]))

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: Daryl S on
Marilyn -

I think you want this:

= Sum(Abs([2nd]) + Abs([C w/o Inv]) + Abs([C w/Inv]))

--
Daryl S