From: joemc911 on
I use a sheet to track when I receive items, once per day, and I log the time
in 24 HR format using numbers, no formatting. I want to be able to count how
many times in a row (Month) the number is between two numbers to help me
identify if I get the items in morning, afternoon, evening. I think I would
use countif but I don't know how to have it count each time the number in the
cell is between the hours I determine. I think it would look like:

countif(range,<>1:1159) or something similar but I can't figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
From: Bob Phillips on

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:Z2>=--"08:00:00"),--(A2:Z2<=--"16:00:00"))

as an example

--
HTH

Bob

From: pmartglass on
I am pretty sure you can do a countif
you will need to put quotation marks around what you are looking for
for the above I would use

=COUNTIF(B:B,">11:59")

hope this helps