From: Drew on
I am currently trying to write a formula that looks up a centre eg Boston and
then, from another column, how many 'Bostons' appear between two given dates.
Is this possible?
Although I am writing this formula other people will have to use it and
change the date ranges regularly so it can't be overly complicated.
--
Drew C
From: Jacob Skaria on
With data arranged as below try the below formula. Query dates are in cells
C1 & D1

=SUMPRODUCT((A1:A7>=C1)*(A1:A7<=D1)*(B1:B7="Boston"))

Col A Col B Col C Col D
1/25/2010 Boston 1/25/2010 1/28/2010
1/26/2010 NY
1/27/2010 Boston