From: tom on
Hello All,
In Excel 2003, I am looking for a way to count colored (conditional formated
cells) in a column.

Desired outcome....
Counted cells #'s in (A1) where the colored cells are between A:2 and A:4000

TFTH

From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
You can use the same formula which is used in Conditional Formatting for
highlighting the cells. If you might have used the [Cell value] is in
Conditional formatting other than [Formula is] then explain about the
conditions.

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)

From: tom on
Thank you for your response, but I can not see to figure out how to manage
your recommendation. Can you provide an example?

TFTH

From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
How you would have highlighted the cells using the Conditional Formatting?

(Ms-Exl-Learner)