From: Dave on
I have two different datasets. Each with a common identifier. I need a
formula that will reference the identifiers in both datasets and count the
number of sales a particular agent made. Example. look up this identifier
in the other dataset and then give me the value that is 2 columns over from
the identifier in the second dataset.
From: T. Valko on
See if this helps:

http://contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html