From: Amethyst on
I need to be able to pull counts from a frequently updated list based on
associate's name and status of order.
--
Amethyst
From: JLatham on
=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100="associate name"),--(B1:B100="status"))
should do it for you, adjust the columns/rows to match your sheet.

You could have a couple of cells to enter associate name/status into to make
things easier; as associate name in C1 and status in D1:
=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100=C1),--(B1:B100=D1))

From: Amethyst on
Thanks so much! That works beautifully. Now I need to be able to add the
dollars in a column that belongs to that associate.
--
Amethyst

From: Amethyst on
I figured out how to sum a column of $ values for a specified associate. If
it would help someone else, the formula with the name in Col A and the $
values in Col H:
=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100="associate name"),--(H1:H100))
--
Amethyst