From: harry57 on
Hi, new here...

Got a problem with DW4. When I try to GRT files from the remote server DW
crashes and I get the error below. I have reinstalled DW from the disc but
there is no change.

AppName: dreamweaver.exe AppVer: 4.0.1064.0 ModName: mmnotes.dll
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0000c4bf

From: Alan on

> Hi, new here...
>
> Got a problem with DW4.

has a newer version of dw or contribute been used on this site?

If yes- you'll need to trash all .mno notes files locally and also on the
remote site, using a different ftp client.

technote:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_19048

Dreamweaver 4 crashes on Contribute 2 sites
Issue

Dreamweaver 4 crashes whenever it connects to a site that has recently been
accessed by Contribute 2.0, 2.01 (Windows) and Dreamweaver MX 2004.

(old technote- also applies to contribute 3 and dw8)

--
Alan
Adobe Community Expert, dreamweaver

http://www.adobe.com/communities/experts/

From: harry57 on
Thanks Alan...

Yes, I have this guy doing some work for me and I gess that was the problem. I have asked him to delete the .mno notes.

Harry57