From: glen herrmannsfeldt on
disney_snoopy <disney_snoopy(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> my input audio signal is 1kHz and my sampling freq is 200kHz.
> Please help!

Generate sum and difference, generate pilot signal, generate AMSC
subcarrier with the appropriate phase, add all three together.

A little more complicated since 200 isn't a multiple of 38.

-- glen
From: Randy Yates on
glen herrmannsfeldt <gah(a)ugcs.caltech.edu> writes:

> disney_snoopy <disney_snoopy(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> my input audio signal is 1kHz and my sampling freq is 200kHz.
>> Please help!
>
> Generate sum and difference, generate pilot signal, generate AMSC
> subcarrier with the appropriate phase, add all three together.
>
> A little more complicated since 200 isn't a multiple of 38.

glen, even his specification is incomplete. The input audio should
be STEREO, i.e., left and right.
--
Randy Yates % "Maybe one day I'll feel her cold embrace,
Digital Signal Labs % and kiss her interface,
From: Randy Yates on
disney_snoopy <disney_snoopy(a)hotmail.com> writes:

> On Nov 21, 12:17 am, Randy Yates <ya...(a)ieee.org> wrote:
>> disney_snoopy <disney_sno...(a)hotmail.com> writes:

>> > Hi Glen,
>>
>> > For example my audio is 1kHz, my sample rate is 200kHz. And i plan to
>> > create out my FM stereo till the 57kHz signal of my RDS.
>> > Any help on that in my Matlab on how to write the code or by apply
>> > fdatool?
>>
>> Your continued allusion to fdatool leads me to believe you don't
>> have a clue. It's like asking, "How do I apply a 9/16" wrench to
>> rebuild my engine?"!
>> --
>> Randy Yates                      % "I met someone who looks alot like you,
>> Digital Signal Labs              %             she does the things you do,
>> mailto://ya...(a)ieee.org          %                     but she is an IBM."http://www.digitalsignallabs.com%        'Yours Truly, 2095', *Time*, ELO  - Hide quoted text -

> my input audio signal is 1kHz and my sampling freq is 200kHz.
> Please help!

Why don't you back up and tell us what it is you're trying to do. I
mean, is this a class project?
From: glen herrmannsfeldt on
Randy Yates <yates(a)ieee.org> wrote:

> glen, even his specification is incomplete. The input audio should
> be STEREO, i.e., left and right.

I thought about mentioning that, but decided not to.

Otherwise, it is much easier to create the stereo signal with
a mono source...

-- glen
From: disney_snoopy on
On Nov 30, 1:42 pm, Randy Yates <ya...(a)ieee.org> wrote:
> glen herrmannsfeldt <g...(a)ugcs.caltech.edu> writes:
> > disney_snoopy <disney_sno...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> my input audio signal is 1kHz and my sampling freq is 200kHz.
> >> Please help!
>
> > Generate sum and difference, generate pilot signal, generate AMSC
> > subcarrier with the appropriate phase, add all three together.
>
> > A little more complicated since 200 isn't a multiple of 38.
>
> glen, even his specification is incomplete. The input audio should
> be STEREO, i.e., left and right.
> --
> Randy Yates                      % "Maybe one day I'll feel her cold embrace,
> Digital Signal Labs              %                    and kiss her interface,
> mailto://ya...(a)ieee.org          %            til then, I'll leave her alone."http://www.digitalsignallabs.com%        'Yours Truly, 2095', *Time*, ELO

Hi Glen and Randy,

This is my DSP project.
what i am doing is use a software to prove the FM stereo is work which
can get the outlook structure to this FM stereo broadcast. After get
the
FM stereo structured, apply an audio frequency to this FM stereo and
calculate out the THD.

What i know from here is the L+R region is 50Hz to 15kHz. How to
implement
it to the Matlab i really no idea. Hence, now im finding for help or
comment on which command i should use to implement the L+R region.
I tried to use multiband coding for this region but i found that i
cant code my pilot frequency.
The only thing that i can do in this Matlab now is only the pilot
freq.

So now do you all get what i mean and what i want?

Thankz