From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
You are definitely reinventing the wheel! When you create a style, you can
wrap quite a lot of formatting into it and then apply it with one stroke,
either by selecting the style from the Style dropdown or Styles & Formatting
task pane, or by using a keyboard shortcut you've assigned to the style
(some styles have built-in shortcuts) or a toolbar button you've assigned to
the style (note in the Customize dialog that there is a category for styles,
and you can add any one of them to a toolbar).

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: Jeff on
On 5/24/2010 3:37 PM, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
> You are definitely reinventing the wheel! When you create a style, you
> can wrap quite a lot of formatting into it and then apply it with one
> stroke, either by selecting the style from the Style dropdown or Styles
> & Formatting task pane, or by using a keyboard shortcut you've assigned
> to the style (some styles have built-in shortcuts) or a toolbar button
> you've assigned to the style (note in the Customize dialog that there is
> a category for styles, and you can add any one of them to a toolbar).

You are definitely wonderful. Don't know what we would do without you.

Jeff
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Well, I'll take all of that I can get, but it would make me happier if you
would go and sin no more. <g>