From: Kent on
Dear all,

I want to create another admin log in account for my Windows XP and copy all
the settings, including those things on desktop to the new account.

How to do it?
Thanks

Kent

From: Shenan Stanley on
Kent wrote:
> I want to create another admin log in account for my Windows XP and copy
> all the settings, including those things on desktop to the new account.
>
> How to do it?

Now is a great time to point you to one of the easiest ways to find
information on problems you may be having and solutions others have found:

Search using Google!
http://www.google.com/
(How-to: http://www.google.com/intl/en/help/basics.html )

Example:
http://www.google.com/search?q="Windows+XP"+create+account+copy+settings

Copy User Profiles in Windows XP
http://www.petri.co.il/copy_user_profiles_in_windows_xp.htm

Create a Duplicate User Profile with a Different Name
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/dupprofile.htm

How to copy data from a corrupted user profile to a new profile in Windows
XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811151
( Ignore the stuff about 'corrupt'... ;-) You ae likely in a workgroup
situation. )

Come back, reply as to whether this helped!

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Kent on
I got it SHenan, thanks

Kent

"Shenan Stanley" <newshelper(a)gmail.com> ���g��l��s�D:%23ubm4a2hKHA.2188(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...