From: bnmohan via WindowsKB.com on
Hi! 26 Dec

When I open the Network Connections Folder (Explorer->RightClick Network
places->Properties), the configured Network connections are displayed.
When I set the view type to Icons or Tiles, the icons are displayed, and the
legend is the Connection Name, and the Connection Status ("disabled,
Firewalled")

Sometimes, for reasons I not able to get, the Connection status is not shown:
only the Connection name. It re-appears, after a re-boot.

Can someone tell me what I should do, to show/hide the connection status ?

Thanks

Mohan

From: atharsagri on
Did u try to remove and reistall the NIC drivers? Hope this will help u.
Goodluck.
--
Athar Sagri