From: Jon Maxim on
I could like to create a link from an Excel table to a crosstab query.
Unfortuntaely Excell will only link to Access tables or select queries. How
can I get the data froma crosstab query into a table?
From: John W. Vinson on
On Thu, 6 May 2010 18:16:01 -0700, Jon Maxim
<JonMaxim(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I could like to create a link from an Excel table to a crosstab query.
>Unfortuntaely Excell will only link to Access tables or select queries. How
>can I get the data froma crosstab query into a table?

Base an Append query or a MakeTable query on the crosstab query.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Duane Hookom on
Does your crosstab have criteria and/or Column Headings?
Could you share the SQL view?

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP