From: Sherlock on
Richard

snip[ been corresonding with fabrice about having a student [aka
unpaid slave] of his again for 6 weeks ... i mentioned it to him ]

I had one of Fabrices students from France for I think for 10 weeks as
unpaid slave.. [ Stephen ] and it was interesting using Google
translate to talk to each other. Guy spoke very little English and a
car hit him on day crossing the road. It was always interesting. I
will do it again one day.. if I have the room in the place.
It is good to have visitors so you go visit your own country.. and
local sites.

Phil McGuinness