From: Keyur Patel on
I have to create a music player that reads .wav files in matlab.
I started off by creating the push buttons in the gui and the listbox as the place to store my songs.
I'm a little confused on how to begin the coding for reading the files from the current directory so that the player can function, such as play, stop, next, previous.
any tips would be good thanks.
From: Robert on
"Keyur Patel" <patel_key(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message <i41og9$lb6$1(a)fred.mathworks.com>...
> I have to create a music player that reads .wav files in matlab.
> I started off by creating the push buttons in the gui and the listbox as the place to store my songs.
> I'm a little confused on how to begin the coding for reading the files from the current directory so that the player can function, such as play, stop, next, previous.
> any tips would be good thanks.

mylist = dir;

will list all the files in the current directory. Choose only those with mylist(i).isdir==false

Cheers,

Robert