|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
How to export a 26x11594 array into a excel file?
1) is this array too big to a excel file? 2) this array is charact array with "a, b, f,... each well". 3) is it possible to transpose 11594x26 array to 26x11594 array within the excel? Thanks! Jim ... 13 Aug 2010 21:13
USB & FTDI & Compiler
"Doug Olney" <olney_doug(a)keithley.com> wrote in message <eefa4ca.3(a)webx.raydaftYaTP>... It is possible to call the ftdi dll directly from Matlab 7.0. The trick is to create a reasonable .h file. I'm not good with MEX files, so I just grabbed the FTDI documentation and created my own. The key routines I use ... 13 Aug 2010 20:09
Find approximate root of function of integer variable
What I have is a function f(N) that accepts integer arguments only (it happens to be monotonic, but that's not particularly important). What I'd like to do is find an integer k such that f(k) and f(k+1) have opposite signs. Meaning, an actual root of the function f(N), pretending N is real, lies somewhere between... 13 Aug 2010 20:09
Set a selection of a uibutton group element (Changing users choice)
Hi folks! How can I code a selction a uibuttongroup element? Below I have pasted the SelectionChangeFunction as constructed by GUIDE. Within this function, I would like to change the users choice under certain circumstances. The propper comand might be: set(hObject,'SelectedObject',h)... 13 Aug 2010 20:08
Loops used to flip cell array
If I have a cell array with names in last,first order. how would i write a loop switching it from first,last name order? ... 13 Aug 2010 20:08
Random Function
How to write a function that generates a random 5 digit name? ... 13 Aug 2010 21:13
interpolating to create a 3D surface
Hi, I have generated several surfaces using Triscatteredinterp that are functions of x and y. Each surface corresponds to a parameter z. I'd now like to interpolate to create a surface as a function of x and y at a value of z that I specify. Any ideas on how I'd go about this? Ideally the interpolation would cr... 13 Aug 2010 19:03
Saving ~.fig files from an ~.m script
Would anyone know if a figure created by a *.m script can also be saved as a file? I want the figure to automatically be saved to a file when it is created by the script, without having to save it by using the menu bar afterwards. Thanks, Walter ... 13 Aug 2010 21:13
How to reduce the local illumination variations.
Hi guys, Part of my data suffers local illumination variations. Recently, I heard that applying an optional global image normalisation equalisation can reduce the influence of illumination effects. It said that gamma(power law) compression, either computing the square root or the log of each colour channel, can ... 13 Aug 2010 19:03
Help for the IIR Direct Form II Transposed Implementation
I've done with a implementation with a IIR Direct Form II Transposed filter, both in M-File code and Fortran 77 code. The algorithm is supposed to be completely the same as shown in the Matlab "Signal Processing Tool User's Guide". which is as follows The M-File is as follows: --------------------------------------... 13 Aug 2010 17:57
A beginers question
Hi, I'm told it's possible to run the following code without a loop straight into the vectors. I'm sure i used to know how to do this (using colons) but i don't think I remember, can anyone tell me a simple solution? Thanks!! for n=1:SR f2(n)=f*(1+xi*beta*n/SR); x(n)=eps*r*sin(2*pi*f2(n)*n/SR)*e... 13 Aug 2010 19:03
Writing string to text document
Is there anyway that I can have matlab create a text document and write a string to it? Thanks, Naruto ... 13 Aug 2010 17:57
rotation of a camera
I have not worked with that Logitech camera, but have with another. Matlab is generally good at giving you access to the camera properties. You can find out which properties you can easily control in Matlab using the following code: vidobj = videoinput('winvideo', 1); selectedsrc = getselectedsource(vidobj); % to ... 13 Aug 2010 17:57
Help with changing variable names by a string
Hi All- I have this problem - there are some very large variables - say a b c that I'm trying to save to a mat file on every iteration of a for loop, then clear from memory because otherwise I run out of memory (a b and c are HUGE). So I know how to change the name of the file with each iteration and index it so th... 13 Aug 2010 19:03
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11