From: Walter Goedecke on
Would anyone know if a figure created by a *.m script can also be saved as a file?

I want the figure to automatically be saved to a file when it is created by the script, without having to save it by using the menu bar afterwards.

Thanks,
Walter
From: Walter Roberson on
Walter Goedecke wrote:
> Would anyone know if a figure created by a *.m script can also be saved
> as a file?
> I want the figure to automatically be saved to a file when it is created
> by the script, without having to save it by using the menu bar afterwards.

See saveas() and print(). Also highly recommended is the Matlab File Exchange
(FEX) contribution to export_fig
From: Walter Goedecke on
Thanks - saveas worked!

I used: