First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Replication of axes on the other side of the plot - when is it there, when is it not there?
Hi, I don't know if anyone else has the same problem, but I don't understand why Matlab sometimes replicates the x-axis on the top of the plot and the y-axis at the right side in the same moment a curve is actually plotted. I am not talking of the whole axis with Tick labels and axis labels, but only the base line w... 13 Aug 2010 11:23
select all Constant blocks
Hi everyone. I have a model with some subsystems, and inside these subsystems there are some constant blocks. Is there a way to change the sample time of all of them with only one command? i was looking for set_param and find_system, but i don't arrive. Each block has a different name, i mean, there is not an ite... 13 Aug 2010 10:17
select all Constant blocks
Hi everyone. I have a model with some subsystems, and inside these subsystems there are some constant blocks. Is there a way to change the sample time of all of them with only one command? i was looking for set_param and find_system, but i don't arrive. Each block has a different name, i mean, there is not an ite... 13 Aug 2010 10:17
clabel
i am using "contour" for plotting matrix data and i have the need to label a single curve in the plot with text value instead of numerical value. Is it possible to do that with clabel? ... 13 Aug 2010 15:45
compiling matlab .m / generating .c (c code) from .m
Hi everyone, When I compile a matlab .m file (with mcc command), I get an executable, that works well, and it also generates a C code (2 .c files), and some other files (a .ctf, some .m files that do not have matlab codes, but non readable codes, and others). As I want to integrate the program with a C project, ... 13 Aug 2010 10:17
bug in treatment of A(I)=B?
Does anyone know why this code doesn't work in Matlab? A=[1 -1 2 4] B=[0 0 0 0] I=(A<B) A(I)=B The first three assignments each give exactly what I'd expect (I=[0 1 0 0] and class(I)= 'logical'), but then I get this error message: "??? In an assignment A(I) = B, the number of elements in B and I must be t... 13 Aug 2010 10:17
DCNLP for solving optimal trajectory problems
I am trying to solve an orbit optimization problem using direct method . basic strategy: formulate discrete equations of motion using cubic interpulation augmanting the state vextor: Z=[x u] where x: is the original state vector (6 variables) and u is the control vector (2 variables) my question: I have no... 13 Aug 2010 10:17
Incorporating data from a variable in xlswrite filename
Hi, I'm putting together a little file to read data from an XLS, conduct some analysis, and then write the summary to another (new) XLS. I'm using a "uigetfile" for the user to select the source XLS, and currently this writes a variable called "Data" which contains the source filename as a character array (single... 13 Aug 2010 10:17
Vectorize AR Stochastic Process
I have a simulation that uses a process where the next "step" in the simulation depends on the previous one (interest rates, CIR model). Right now, I am looping through the steps in order to calculate this. Is there a way to vectorize it? ... 13 Aug 2010 10:17
solve system of linear equations
Hi I have a system of linear equations(that I've finally vectorized.).I need to solve the following for P but I'm lost as to how to extract P from the vectorized formula to solve. I've put it on 3 lines for readability. Not even sure if I'm providing enough info here? Any help appreciated! Thanks SIRtarget and eta... 13 Aug 2010 21:13