First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
help with xlswrite: deleting default worksheets
"Amit S. Deshpande" <adeshpan(a)mathworks.com> wrote in message <i4480c$s0t$3(a)fred.mathworks.com>... Hi, I know that there is a way to create an xls files having worksheet specified by the user and not having those default sheet1, sheet2 sheet3 worksheet in the file. I know you can add sheets by ... 13 Aug 2010 16:51
Cell array Conversion
Hey guys, I need to convert a 1 dimensional cell array of numbers that are in string format to an integer format. example: '1' '2' '3' would be the cell array and we just want it to be 1 2 3 Any advice would be appreciated. ... 13 Aug 2010 16:51
Sparse matrix and ill defined linear equation
I am solving an ill-defined linear equation A_Spatial_Comp * x2_1D_SimultReg = y_exp_1D_Spatial Under constraint: Where x2_1D_SimultReg > 0 &#8220;A_Spatial_Comp&#8221; is a sparse matrix where only the diagonal term is nonzero with diagonal block as 50 x 80. I am using [x2_1D_SimultReg,resnorm,residual,ex... 13 Aug 2010 15:45
deleting rows from matrices
Hi all, i posted this message moments ago i am looping through a number of matrices, they all contain a vector tmptime I want to tell matlab to delete all rows of tmptime after row 800 The length of rows vary between matrices. How can i tell matlab to just delete after 800 rows without specifying the final ro... 13 Aug 2010 17:57
Image fusion using pca
How to find the covariance matrix of two image using matlab... ... 13 Aug 2010 16:51
Reading files
"Raghu " <raghunow(a)gmail.com> wrote in message <i4454p$oef$1(a)fred.mathworks.com>... I'm trying to open a folder containing image files and read all the files in it. The image files are numbered serially from 1 to 10 i.e. 1.pgm, 2.pgm, 3.pgm etc. Right now I'm manually doing imread() for each image file. Is there a w... 13 Aug 2010 15:45
Serialization in Matlab
Most major programming languages have a way to serialize their objects to allow safe passage across many different interfaces (the network, stored in a database, read aloud by robot slaves, you get the idea). I've found no way other than kludges so far to serialize matlab data robustly. I've seen some user submissions ... 13 Aug 2010 19:03
Reading files
I'm trying to open a folder containing image files and read all the files in it. The image files are numbered serially from 1 to 10 i.e. 1.pgm, 2.pgm, 3.pgm etc. Right now I'm manually doing imread() for each image file. Is there a way to make this simpler? Also there are many folders like these, again numbered from... 13 Aug 2010 15:45
Listbox GUI
How would I make my code, so that the wav files from the current directory load onto the listbox for the gui? ... 13 Aug 2010 16:51
deleting rows after a certain number
Hi all i am looping through a number of matrices, they all contain a vector tmptime I want to tell matlab to delete all rows of tmptime after row 800 The length of rows vary between matrices. How can i tell matlab to just delete after 800 rows without specifying the final row. Please could someone help i a... 13 Aug 2010 15:45
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13