From: renatoab on
Hi everyone,

When I compile a matlab .m file (with mcc command), I get an
executable, that works well, and it also generates a C code (2 .c
files), and some other files (a .ctf, some .m files that do not have
matlab codes, but non readable codes, and others).
As I want to integrate the program with a C project, I don't want it
to be a black box, that I cant' debug. I tried to compile the .c files
in an external compiler, and it did not work. I tried in DevC++ and
also in Microsoft Visual C++. They show errors like "unexpected end of
file while looking for precompiled header directive", and I don't know
exactly what is missing. I was suspecting of #include "mclmcr.h", on
the .c files. I found some suggestions to change that to #include
"mclmcrrt.h", but it did not work. I found a mclmcr.h on the Matlab
folders, but it has other includes that I haven't found.
- Does anyone know if that .c files are usable or are only some
intermediate step while Matlab is building that exe?
- If I need those .h, how can I get them?
- Do I need to use that other files (other than those .c) generated
while compiling?
- If I am in the wrong way, what's the best way to get C files from .m
files?

Thank you in advance.

Pages: 1
Prev: bug in treatment of A(I)=B?