From: Lukas on
Hi folks!

How can I code a selction a uibuttongroup element? Below I have pasted the SelectionChangeFunction as constructed by GUIDE. Within this function, I would like to change the users choice under certain circumstances.

The propper comand might be:
set(hObject,'SelectedObject',h);

but I have no idea how access h. I tried:
h = findobj(hObject,'Tag','No_Preselection');

Do I miss anything?

Many thanks in advance,

LS

% --- Executes when selected object is changed in File_Preselection.
function File_Preselection_SelectionChangeFcn(hObject, eventdata, handles)
% hObject handle to the selected object in File_Preselection
% eventdata structure with the following fields (see UIBUTTONGROUP)
% EventName: string 'SelectionChanged' (read only)
% OldValue: handle of the previously selected object or empty if none was selected
% NewValue: handle of the currently selected object
% handles structure with handles and user data (see GUIDATA)

switch get(eventdata.NewValue,'Tag') % Get tag of selected object

case 'No_Preselection'

% do something

case 'Use_Preselection'

File = uipickfiles('REFilter','.mat$','num',1, 'out','char');
if File == 0 % no file was selected

% change the choosen button to CASE 'No_Preselection'
h = findobj(hObject,'Tag','No_Preselection');
set(hObject,'SelectedObject',h);

else
% do something
end