From: tomskeez on

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right place but im trying to create a rule for
outlook at work so that it automatically pairs sent emails with replys
and moves them to a specific folder in outlook.

Now all emails get sent to a shared email address and then we each take
turns (a week each) replying to the ones we get so im thinking the best
way to do this is if its possible to have a macro that automatically
can do this? instead of pairing up my emails with replys all the time,
even though i could just click subject and then select the ones i want
this is very time consuming as we get alot of emails would be alot
easier if i could just press one button.

Please let me know if anyone can help me create a rule for this or if
its even possible..
Cheers, tommy.

--
tomskeez