From: ordnance1 on
I run the code below to ensure that all worksheets are set to a 100% zoom and
that cell A3 is selected on all worksheets. Is ther also a way to ensure that
all worksheets are scrolled all of the way to the top?

Sheets(Array("January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "June", "July",
"August", _
"September", "October", "November", "December")).Select
Sheets("January").Activate
Range("A3").Select
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 100
Sheets("January").Select
From: Rick Rothstein on
Try this...

ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 1

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

From: Mike on
Sub scrollToTheTopOfSheet()
Dim ws As Worksheet
For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
ws.Select
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 1
Next
End Sub

From: Mike H on
Hi,

Shts =
"January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December"
v = Split(Shts, ",")
For x = 0 To UBound(v)
Sheets(v(x)).Select
Application.Goto Sheets(v(x)).Range("A3")
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 100
Next
--
Mike