From: Rob on
I often use the feature File>Send To>Mail Reciepient (as attachment)
when I'm working in an Excel Workbook. However I can never find any
record of this in Outlook, or anywhere else. Is there a way so this
gets recorded in Outlook, or can you tell me where I can find some
record of the email and its contents.

Thank you,

From: c1802362 on
On May 18, 7:23 pm, Rob <robfl...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I often use the feature File>Send To>Mail Reciepient (as attachment)
> when I'm working in an Excel Workbook.  However I can never find any
> record of this in Outlook, or anywhere else.  Is there a way so this
> gets recorded in Outlook, or can you tell me where I can find some
> record of the email and its contents.
>
> Thank you,

check your basic settings - on my Outlook account at work, everything
is captured in the sent mail folder

Art
From: joel on

In Office 2007 not everything is in the sent folder. A foward mail is
not kept!!!

--
joel
joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=229