From: bvdahl on
Hello,

I have a query who generate a different number of rows depending on the
parameters I use to filter it by. In this query, there is a column that I
need to transfer to a string.

Let's say that the column's name is 'date'. If the query yields two rows and
the entries in this column are 'May 2nd' and 'June 3rd', then I want to ba
able to create a string in a textbox on the form that reads: May 2nd - June
3rd. If the query yelds more rows, then I want the string to get longer
accordingly.

I hope I have made the question clear enough, and I would be very thankful
for any help.

Baard
From: KARL DEWEY on
Search on 'Concatenate' and Duane Hookom.
--
Build a little, test a little.