From: Canadusa on
I am just at the beginning of creating a website. How does Front Page compare
with other programs. I don't have a lot of experience.

Thank you
From: Ronx on
Best way to find out is to use the other programs - there are free trials
for Expression Web and Dreamweaver, and some other programs are (or have)
free versions.
If you don't already have FrontPage there is no free trial available -
FrontPage was discontinued 6 years ago.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

"Canadusa" <Canadusa(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am just at the beginning of creating a website. How does Front Page
> compare
> with other programs. I don't have a lot of experience.
>
> Thank you

Pages: 1
Prev: Printable Page
Next: Custom title bar icon